1. ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF USE1.1. By using the Site, you acknowledge having read and understood these Conditions of Use and, accordingly, you agree to abide by them, as well as any future modifications that may be made. These Conditions of Use represent an agreement between you and Working Women of Florida (WWOFL).
2. PERSONAL USE 2.1. All of the items contained on the Site are offered for your personal and non-commercial use. It is prohibited to use the items contained on this Site for commercial or advertising purposes without the prior written consent of Working Women of Florida (WWOFL).
3. LINKS3.1. This Site may contain hyperlinks to internet sites managed by third parties. These links are provided for convenience only. By activating these links, you may have to leave the Site. Working Women of Florida (WWOFL) has no control over internet sites owned by third parties. These sites are managed entirely by third parties and Working Women of Florida (WWOFL) makes no representation or warranty regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites, the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon, or the linked-party sources (including any viruses accessed through them), the quality of the products offered, the security of performing transactions on the sites in question or the privacy policies of those sites Working Women of Florida(WWOFL) cannot be held liable for possible damages arising from the use of such third-party sites. All complaints about third-party sites should be addressed to the administrators of those sites.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY4.1. Trade-marks. The trade-marks, logos and company names of Working Women of Florida (WWOFL) or any of its affiliates used on this Site may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Working Women of Florida (WWOFL) or any such affiliate. Other products, services, logos and company names mentioned on this Site may be the trade-marks of their respective owners.
5. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES5.1 This Site, the Materials and the information accessible through this Site are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind. Working Women of Florida (WWOFL) does not warrant that this Site will operate without interruptions or that it will be error free, and its affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard thereto, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise at law, or from a course of dealing or use of trade.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 6.1 IN NO EVENT SHALL WORKING WOMEN OF FLORIDA OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR HARM TO BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR LOST REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOU INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS CONTENTS OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR FUNCTIONS OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, WHETHER OR NOT WORKINGWOMENOFFLORIDA.COM ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREON, OR THE CONDITIONS OF USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.
7. INDEMNITY 7.1 By becoming a subscriber, you agree to indemnify Working Women of Florida (WWOFL), its officers, agents, partners and employees from any and all claims or damages, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, made by third parties due to, or arising out of the use of the Site or connection to the Site, violation of the Conditions of Use, or any violation of the rights of another.
8. MINORS 8.1 If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this Site in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
9. EVENTS9.1 From time to time, Working Women of Florida (WWOFL) may schedule, offer either on site or through the Website, events, contests, playdates, promotions or games. You agree to release WWOFL and its agents, advertisers, sponsors and/or promotional partners, from all liability arising from participation in any event, contest, playdate located on site, or accessed through the Website. You agree to be bound by the rules of any event, contest, playdate. If you violate any such rules or guidelines for behavior posted on the website, you will be subject to immediate disqualification and will become ineligible to be awarded any prizes. WWOFL reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any Promotion/Event or the rules thereof at any time without prior notification.
10. CANCELLATION10.1. You can cancel your membership at any time by accessing the “Cancel membership” section in Website.
13. If you have any questions regarding these Conditions of Use, you can reach us at the following address: email@example.com